Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 Months!

Some things our little man is doing these days:
• Army crawling! Odin is everywhere and loves to find the DVDs. He
almost has the hands and knees crawling down.
• Teething. I was actually hoping he would be one of those babies
that didn't get teeth until a year old (I know, I am selfish) but he
started teething a few weeks ago. It is the two on the bottom, and oh
my goodness, it took a lot out of him to push these teeth through.
• He's a talker. From the moment he wakes up in the morning, until I
put him to bed at night, he is making some kind of noise. Usually it
is a high pitch squeel or "da da da da" (much to Ryan's delight)
• Solid food. We started cereal at 5 months and he is now a pro. He
loves peas, carrots, apples and bananas. He gags on green beans, and I
really hate squash, because he gets painfully gassy. And that's not
fun for anyone.
• Hair. He has hair! Which must come from his daddy, because I was
bald until I was 2. And it is red hair. We didn't see that coming, but
it is so cute!
• He loves the stroller. It doesn't matter if we are walking around
the neighborhood, working in the backyard, or shopping at target. Odin
is a happy boy if he is in the stroller.
• Play time. He will play by himself! If I put him on the ground with
his toys, he will sit and play for half an hour. But he loves when
someone sits and plays with him.
• Puppy. Yes we got a dog, a little black lab named Bosco. And Odin
loves him. I was really nervous at first having a dog around my
precious baby, but Bosco is really sweet with him. And as I said
earlier, Odin loves him.
I can't believe our little Odin is half a year already! It has been
the hardest 6 months of my life, but definately the greatest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh why does he have to live so far away!?

    Sell your house and move here! He can scoot around my floor. I even vacuumed and mopped today.

    ReplyDelete